An Annual Golf Tournament at Champion's Run
May 15, 2017
We are delighted to invite you to the 15th Annual Madonna School Golf Classic presented by Arby's and Rotella's Italian Bakery, with special assistance from Consolidated Kitchens and Fireplaces.
We will be at Champions Run for the 5th consecutive year, where a beautiful course and excellent service (and please God, no rain!) make for a wonderful day where we raise, on average, more than $130,000 net for the intellectually and developmentally challenged students at Madonna. We are on a roll!
The 2017 Madonna Golf Classic will be another terrific day;
- Play at beautiful Champions Run, a premier course.
- Monday, May 15 – Breakfast and warm-up at 8:30 a.m., with sizing for your own pair of Maui Jim polarized sunglasses.
- Announcements with MC John Knicely at 9:45 a.m., tee off at 10:00 a.m. in a scramble format.
- Prizes will be awarded to top teams. Great raffle prizes, too!
- A chance at $7,500 with a hole-in-one on one of the par three holes.
- After your round, stay for a fabulous banquet buffet and live auction featuring tickets to your favorite sporting events: Huskers, Royals and Chiefs!
- Bring a non-golfing spouse or guest to the banquet buffet/auction.
- A great day on a beautiful course with friends in support of a great cause!
All sponsors will be given logo recognition the day of the event..
Register for Madonna Golf Classic
To sponsor at Diamond Level or higher (over $3,000), please register by mailing a check to Madonna School, 6402 N 71st Plaza, Omaha, NE 68104, or contacting Toody Moffatt via phone at (402) 556-1883 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Madonna School Golf Classic is made possible by the generous support of Rotella's Italian Bakery and Arby's Restaurants with special assistance from Consolidated Kitchens and Fireplaces.