Madonna School & Community-Based Services is a ministry of the Archdiocese of Omaha serving youth and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities through innovative and best-practice programs. Through each program we seek to form, educate, empower and employ those we serve so they may achieve their full potential at school, home, work and within the community.
Madonna’s programs include:
- PK-8 Education with on-site experts at our two partner schools – St. Pius X/St. Leo and St. Robert Bellarmine
- Secondary Education that includes core and functional academics, pre-vocational instruction, community-based learning experiences and many extra-curricular activities
- Transition Education for young adults age 18-21 where students develop the career and life skills necessary for success at home, work and within the community
- Employment Services and Project Search are for adults who are dedicated to maximizing their ability to achieve competitive employment and increasing levels of autonomy and independence
- Madonna Community Based Day Service for adults 21 and older who desire to improve their independence and involvement in their community
Current employment opportunities are listed below.